|author||sfllaw <devnull@localhost>||2005-06-15 21:16:17 +0000|
|committer||sfllaw <devnull@localhost>||2005-06-15 21:16:17 +0000|
* debian/copyright: Remove the obsolete copyright notice about 420to422
and 422to444 filters. (Closes: Bug#295914)
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 32 deletions
diff --git a/debian/copyright b/debian/copyright
index dfadc6f..d100385 100644
@@ -333,38 +333,6 @@ src/speedy.*
- * Includes 420to422, 422to444 scaling filters from the MPEG2 reference
- * implementation. The v12 source code indicates that they were written
- * by Cheung Auyeung <firstname.lastname@example.org>. The file they were in was:
- * store.c, picture output routines
- * Copyright (C) 1996, MPEG Software Simulation Group. All Rights Reserved.
- * Disclaimer of Warranty
- * These software programs are available to the user without any license fee or
- * royalty on an "as is" basis. The MPEG Software Simulation Group disclaims
- * any and all warranties, whether express, implied, or statuary, including any
- * implied warranties or merchantability or of fitness for a particular
- * purpose. In no event shall the copyright-holder be liable for any
- * incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever
- * arising from the use of these programs.
- * This disclaimer of warranty extends to the user of these programs and user's
- * customers, employees, agents, transferees, successors, and assigns.
- * The MPEG Software Simulation Group does not represent or warrant that the
- * programs furnished hereunder are free of infringement of any third-party
- * patents.
- * Commercial implementations of MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 video, including shareware,
- * are subject to royalty fees to patent holders. Many of these patents are
- * general enough such that they are unavoidable regardless of implementation
- * design.
* Code for the UYVY to YUYV routine comes from rivatv:
* rivatv-convert.c video image conversion routines