|author||Jiri Kosina <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2010-03-08 16:55:37 +0100|
|committer||Jiri Kosina <email@example.com>||2010-03-08 16:55:37 +0100|
Merge branch 'for-next' into for-linus
Conflicts: Documentation/filesystems/proc.txt arch/arm/mach-u300/include/mach/debug-macro.S drivers/net/qlge/qlge_ethtool.c drivers/net/qlge/qlge_main.c drivers/net/typhoon.c
Diffstat (limited to 'fs/locks.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/fs/locks.c b/fs/locks.c
index ae9ded026b7c..ab24d49fc048 100644
@@ -1455,7 +1455,7 @@ EXPORT_SYMBOL(generic_setlease);
* leases held by processes on this node.
* There is also no break_lease method; filesystems that
- * handle their own leases shoud break leases themselves from the
+ * handle their own leases should break leases themselves from the
* filesystem's open, create, and (on truncate) setattr methods.
* Warning: the only current setlease methods exist only to disable