Diffstat (limited to 'include')
1 files changed, 5 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/include/linux/usb/serial.h b/include/linux/usb/serial.h
index b95842542590..625e9e4639c6 100644
@@ -29,7 +29,7 @@
* usb_serial_port: structure for the specific ports of a device.
* @serial: pointer back to the struct usb_serial owner of this port.
- * @tty: pointer to the corresponding tty for this port.
+ * @port: pointer to the corresponding tty_port for this port.
* @lock: spinlock to grab when updating portions of this structure.
* @mutex: mutex used to synchronize serial_open() and serial_close()
* access for this port.
@@ -44,19 +44,22 @@
* @interrupt_out_endpointAddress: endpoint address for the interrupt out pipe
* for this port.
* @bulk_in_buffer: pointer to the bulk in buffer for this port.
+ * @bulk_in_size: the size of the bulk_in_buffer, in bytes.
* @read_urb: pointer to the bulk in struct urb for this port.
* @bulk_in_endpointAddress: endpoint address for the bulk in pipe for this
* @bulk_out_buffer: pointer to the bulk out buffer for this port.
* @bulk_out_size: the size of the bulk_out_buffer, in bytes.
* @write_urb: pointer to the bulk out struct urb for this port.
+ * @write_urb_busy: port`s writing status
* @bulk_out_endpointAddress: endpoint address for the bulk out pipe for this
* @write_wait: a wait_queue_head_t used by the port.
* @work: work queue entry for the line discipline waking up.
- * @open_count: number of times this port has been opened.
* @throttled: nonzero if the read urb is inactive to throttle the device
* @throttle_req: nonzero if the tty wants to throttle us
+ * @console: attached usb serial console
+ * @dev: pointer to the serial device
* This structure is used by the usb-serial core and drivers for the specific
* ports of a device.