|author||Domen Puncer <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2005-05-05 16:16:14 -0700|
|committer||Linus Torvalds <email@example.com>||2005-05-05 16:36:49 -0700|
[PATCH] Spelling cleanups in shrinker code
Just a few small cleanups to make this coherent english. Signed-Off-By: Martin Hicks <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: Domen Puncer <email@example.com> Signed-off-by: Andrew Morton <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: Linus Torvalds <email@example.com>
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/include/linux/mm.h b/include/linux/mm.h
index 8b007ad2d450..17518fe0b311 100644
@@ -637,9 +637,9 @@ extern unsigned long do_mremap(unsigned long addr,
* These functions are passed a count `nr_to_scan' and a gfpmask. They should
* scan `nr_to_scan' objects, attempting to free them.
- * The callback must the number of objects which remain in the cache.
+ * The callback must return the number of objects which remain in the cache.
- * The callback will be passes nr_to_scan == 0 when the VM is querying the
+ * The callback will be passed nr_to_scan == 0 when the VM is querying the
* cache size, so a fastpath for that case is appropriate.
typedef int (*shrinker_t)(int nr_to_scan, unsigned int gfp_mask);