1 files changed, 4 insertions, 6 deletions
diff --git a/kernel/cpuset.c b/kernel/cpuset.c
index 18aea1bd1284..2523a4b6a8c6 100644
@@ -616,12 +616,10 @@ static void guarantee_online_mems(const struct cpuset *cs, nodemask_t *pmask)
* current->cpuset if a task has its memory placement changed.
* Do not call this routine if in_interrupt().
- * Call without callback_mutex or task_lock() held. May be called
- * with or without manage_mutex held. Doesn't need task_lock to guard
- * against another task changing a non-NULL cpuset pointer to NULL,
- * as that is only done by a task on itself, and if the current task
- * is here, it is not simultaneously in the exit code NULL'ing its
- * cpuset pointer. This routine also might acquire callback_mutex and
+ * Call without callback_mutex or task_lock() held. May be
+ * called with or without manage_mutex held. Thanks in part to
+ * 'the_top_cpuset_hack', the tasks cpuset pointer will never
+ * be NULL. This routine also might acquire callback_mutex and
* current->mm->mmap_sem during call.
* Reading current->cpuset->mems_generation doesn't need task_lock