Diffstat (limited to 'net/irda/qos.c')
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/net/irda/qos.c b/net/irda/qos.c
index 1b51bcf42394..4369f7f41bcb 100644
@@ -60,7 +60,7 @@ int sysctl_max_noreply_time = 12;
* Default is 10us which means using the unmodified value given by the
* peer except if it's 0 (0 is likely a bug in the other stack).
-unsigned sysctl_min_tx_turn_time = 10;
+unsigned int sysctl_min_tx_turn_time = 10;
* Maximum data size to be used in transmission in payload of LAP frame.
* There is a bit of confusion in the IrDA spec :
@@ -75,13 +75,13 @@ unsigned sysctl_min_tx_turn_time = 10;
* bytes frames or all negotiated frame sizes, but you can use the sysctl
* to play with this value anyway.
* Jean II */
-unsigned sysctl_max_tx_data_size = 2042;
+unsigned int sysctl_max_tx_data_size = 2042;
* Maximum transmit window, i.e. number of LAP frames between turn-around.
* This allow to override what the peer told us. Some peers are buggy and
* don't always support what they tell us.
* Jean II */
-unsigned sysctl_max_tx_window = 7;
+unsigned int sysctl_max_tx_window = 7;
static int irlap_param_baud_rate(void *instance, irda_param_t *param, int get);
static int irlap_param_link_disconnect(void *instance, irda_param_t *parm,