blob: 922b885f10a709c3b99145ffc99943dba64cf63a (plain
This is a list of things that need to be done to get this driver out of the
- Request API conversion. Remove of the dual pipeline and associate buffers
as well as formats and the binary used to a request. Remove the
opportunistic buffer management. (Sakari)
- Using ENABLED and IMMUTABLE link flags for the links where those are
- Prefix imgu for all public APIs, i.e. change ipu3_v4l2_register() to
- Use V4L2_CTRL_TYPE_MENU for dual-pipe mode control. (Sakari)
- IPU3 driver documentation (Laurent)
Add diagram in driver rst to describe output capability.
Comments on configuring v4l2 subdevs for CIO2 and ImgU.
- uAPI documentation:
Further clarification on some ambiguities such as data type conversion of
IEFD CU inputs. (Sakari)
Move acronyms to doc-rst file. (Mauro)