blob: a5caf4b122b7c323b5abc9d233006d992214ceca (plain
* This file defines the locations of the fixed mappings on parisc.
* All of the values in this file are machine virtual addresses.
* All of the values in this file must be <4GB (because of assembly
* loading restrictions). If you place this region anywhere above
* __PAGE_OFFSET, you must adjust the memory map accordingly */
/* The alias region is used in kernel space to do copy/clear to or
* from areas congruently mapped with user space. It is 8MB large
* and must be 16MB aligned */
#define TMPALIAS_MAP_START ((__PAGE_OFFSET) - 16*1024*1024)
/* This is the kernel area for all maps (vmalloc, dma etc.) most
* usually, it extends up to TMPALIAS_MAP_START. Virtual addresses
* 0..GATEWAY_PAGE_SIZE are reserved for the gateway page */
#define KERNEL_MAP_START (GATEWAY_PAGE_SIZE)
#define KERNEL_MAP_END (TMPALIAS_MAP_START)