|author||Adrian Knoth <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2011-07-11 18:07:14 +0200|
|committer||Rusty Russell <email@example.com>||2011-07-22 14:39:50 +0930|
lguest: Fix three simple typos in comments
This patch fixes three typos I've accidentally spotted. Signed-off-by: Adrian Knoth <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: Rusty Russell <email@example.com> (one was already fixed)
Diffstat (limited to 'arch/x86/lguest')
2 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/arch/x86/lguest/boot.c b/arch/x86/lguest/boot.c
index 74279907bc1a..5c4f240289b4 100644
@@ -467,7 +467,7 @@ static void lguest_cpuid(unsigned int *ax, unsigned int *bx,
* PAE systems can mark pages as non-executable. Linux calls this the
* NX bit. Intel calls it XD (eXecute Disable), AMD EVP (Enhanced
- * Virus Protection). We just switch turn if off here, since we don't
+ * Virus Protection). We just switch it off here, since we don't
* support it.
diff --git a/arch/x86/lguest/i386_head.S b/arch/x86/lguest/i386_head.S
index cfa23e37ec5c..6ddfe4fc23c3 100644
@@ -21,7 +21,7 @@
* assigned number), then it calls us here.
* WARNING: be very careful here! We're running at addresses equal to physical
- * addesses (around 0), not above PAGE_OFFSET as most code expects
+ * addresses (around 0), not above PAGE_OFFSET as most code expects
* (eg. 0xC0000000). Jumps are relative, so they're OK, but we can't touch any
* data without remembering to subtract __PAGE_OFFSET!