|author||Adrian Knoth <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2011-07-11 18:08:47 +0200|
|committer||Rusty Russell <email@example.com>||2011-07-22 14:39:50 +0930|
lguest: Fix translation count about wikipedia's cpuid page
The comment is outdated, wikipedia now has six translations of the cpuid page. Signed-off-by: Adrian Knoth <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: Rusty Russell <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'arch/x86/lguest')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/arch/x86/lguest/boot.c b/arch/x86/lguest/boot.c
index 5c4f240289b4..13ee258442ae 100644
@@ -400,7 +400,7 @@ static void lguest_load_tr_desc(void)
* giant ball of hair. Its entry in the current Intel manual runs to 28 pages.
* This instruction even it has its own Wikipedia entry. The Wikipedia entry
- * has been translated into 5 languages. I am not making this up!
+ * has been translated into 6 languages. I am not making this up!
* We could get funky here and identify ourselves as "GenuineLguest", but
* instead we just use the real "cpuid" instruction. Then I pretty much turned