|author||Joe Perches <email@example.com>||2008-02-03 17:48:52 +0200|
|committer||Adrian Bunk <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2008-02-03 17:48:52 +0200|
lib/: Spelling fixes
Signed-off-by: Joe Perches <email@example.com> Signed-off-by: Adrian Bunk <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'lib/crc32.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/lib/crc32.c b/lib/crc32.c
index d2c2f257bedd..49d1c9e3ce38 100644
@@ -348,7 +348,7 @@ EXPORT_SYMBOL(crc32_be);
* but again the multiple of the polynomial to subtract depends only on
* the high bits, the high 8 bits in this case.
- * The multile we need in that case is the low 32 bits of a 40-bit
+ * The multiple we need in that case is the low 32 bits of a 40-bit
* value whose high 8 bits are given, and which is a multiple of the
* generator polynomial. This is simply the CRC-32 of the given
* one-byte message.