|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author||Files||Lines|
Signed-off-by: Al Viro <email@example.com>
Signed-off-by: Mauro Carvalho Chehab <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Remove $Id CVS logs for V4L files
- Included newer cards.
- Added a new NEC protocol for ir based on pulse distance.
- Enable ATSC support for DViCO FusionHDTV5 Gold.
- Added tuner LG NTSC (TALN mini series).
- Fixed tea5767 autodetection.
- Resolve more tuner types.
- Commented debug function removed from mainstream.
- Remove comments from mainstream. Still on development tree.
- linux/version dependencies removed.
- BTSC Lang1 now is set to auto_stereo mode.
- New tuner standby API.
- i2c-core.c uses hexadecimal for the i2c address, so it should stay consistent.
Signed-off-by: Uli Luckas <email@example.com>
Signed-off-by: Mac Michaels <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Signed-off-by: Michael Krufky <email@example.com>
Signed-off-by: Hermann Pitton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Signed-off-by: Mauro Carvalho Chehab <email@example.com>
Signed-off-by: Andrew Morton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Signed-off-by: Linus Torvalds <email@example.com>
Initial git repository build. I'm not bothering with the full history,
even though we have it. We can create a separate "historical" git
archive of that later if we want to, and in the meantime it's about
3.2GB when imported into git - space that would just make the early
git days unnecessarily complicated, when we don't have a lot of good
infrastructure for it.
Let it rip!