blob: a68bb44f1ef54e20835af423b1ccfc6a5d32df22 (plain
* n_tracesink.h - Kernel driver API to route trace data in kernel space.
* Copyright (C) Intel 2011
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2
* as published by the Free Software Foundation.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* The PTI (Parallel Trace Interface) driver directs trace data routed from
* various parts in the system out through the Intel Penwell PTI port and
* out of the mobile device for analysis with a debugging tool
* (Lauterbach, Fido). This is part of a solution for the MIPI P1149.7,
* compact JTAG, standard.
* This header file is used by n_tracerouter to be able to send the
* data of it's tty port to the tty port this module sits. This
* mechanism can also be used independent of the PTI module.
void n_tracesink_datadrain(u8 *buf, int count);