|author||Stephen Boyd <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2014-11-26 14:47:09 -0800|
|committer||Greg Kroah-Hartman <email@example.com>||2014-11-26 19:33:57 -0800|
spmi: Remove shutdown/suspend/resume kernel-doc
These members of the driver structure are not present. Remove them from the kernel-doc. Cc: Josh Cartwright <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: Stephen Boyd <email@example.com> Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/include/linux/spmi.h b/include/linux/spmi.h
index 91f5eab9e428..f84212cd3b7d 100644
@@ -134,9 +134,6 @@ void spmi_controller_remove(struct spmi_controller *ctrl);
* this structure.
* @probe: binds this driver to a SPMI device.
* @remove: unbinds this driver from the SPMI device.
- * @shutdown: standard shutdown callback used during powerdown/halt.
- * @suspend: standard suspend callback used during system suspend.
- * @resume: standard resume callback used during system resume.
* If PM runtime support is desired for a slave, a device driver can call
* pm_runtime_put() from their probe() routine (and a balancing