|author||Rémi Denis-Courmont <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2011-03-08 22:44:13 +0000|
|committer||David S. Miller <email@example.com>||2011-03-09 11:59:33 -0800|
Phonet: kill the ST-Ericsson pipe controller Kconfig
This is now a run-time choice so that a single kernel can support both old and new generation ISI modems. Support for manually enabling the pipe flow is removed as it did not work properly, does not fit well with the socket API, and I am not aware of any use at the moment. Signed-off-by: Rémi Denis-Courmont <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'net/phonet/Kconfig')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 12 deletions
diff --git a/net/phonet/Kconfig b/net/phonet/Kconfig
index 0d9b8a220a78..6ec7d55b1769 100644
@@ -14,15 +14,3 @@ config PHONET
To compile this driver as a module, choose M here: the module
will be called phonet. If unsure, say N.
- bool "Phonet Pipe Controller (EXPERIMENTAL)"
- depends on PHONET && EXPERIMENTAL
- default N
- The Pipe Controller implementation in Phonet stack to support Pipe
- data with Nokia Slim modems like WG2.5 used on ST-Ericsson U8500
- This option is incompatible with older Nokia modems.
- Say N here unless you really know what you are doing.