Diffstat (limited to 'Documentation')
2 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/Documentation/m68k/README.buddha b/Documentation/m68k/README.buddha
index bf802ffc98ad..ef484a719bb9 100644
@@ -29,7 +29,7 @@ address is written to $4a, then the whole Byte is written to
$48, while it doesn't matter how often you're writing to $4a
as long as $48 is not touched. After $48 has been written,
the whole card disappears from $e8 and is mapped to the new
-address just written. Make shure $4a is written before $48,
+address just written. Make sure $4a is written before $48,
otherwise your chance is only 1:16 to find the board :-).
The local memory-map is even active when mapped to $e8:
diff --git a/Documentation/networking/ifenslave.c b/Documentation/networking/ifenslave.c
index 545447ac503a..a12059886755 100644
@@ -87,7 +87,7 @@
* would fail and generate an error message in the system log.
* - For opt_c: slave should not be set to the master's setting
* while it is running. It was already set during enslave. To
- * simplify things, it is now handeled separately.
+ * simplify things, it is now handled separately.
* - 2003/12/01 - Shmulik Hen <shmulik.hen at intel dot com>
* - Code cleanup and style changes