|author||Thomas Gleixner <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-05-27 08:55:20 +0200|
|committer||Greg Kroah-Hartman <email@example.com>||2019-05-30 11:26:40 -0700|
treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 173
Based on 1 normalized pattern(s): this program is free software you can redistribute it and or modify it under the terms of the gnu general public license v2 as published by the free software foundation this program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful but without any warranty without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose see the gnu general public license for more details you should have received a copy of the gnu general public license along with this program if not write to the free software foundation inc 59 temple place suite 330 boston ma 021110 1307 usa extracted by the scancode license scanner the SPDX license identifier GPL-2.0-only has been chosen to replace the boilerplate/reference in 1 file(s). Signed-off-by: Thomas Gleixner <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Allison Randal <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Richard Fontana <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Kate Stewart <email@example.com> Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org Link: https://email@example.com Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 14 deletions
diff --git a/fs/ceph/acl.c b/fs/ceph/acl.c
index 5f0103f40079..8a19c249036c 100644
@@ -1,21 +1,8 @@
+// SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0-only
* Copyright (C) 2013 Guangliang Zhao, <email@example.com>
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
- * modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public
- * License v2 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
- * General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public
- * License along with this program; if not, write to the
- * Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330,
- * Boston, MA 021110-1307, USA.