blob: dc356d6f03c4e98fecec8ce9baf50aa65da51643 (plain
This is a list of things that need to be done to get this driver out of the
- Request API conversion. Remove of the dual pipeline and associate buffers
as well as formats and the binary used to a request. Remove the
opportunistic buffer management. (Sakari)
- IPU3 driver documentation (Laurent)
Comments on configuring v4l2 subdevs for CIO2 and ImgU.
- Switch to yavta from v4l2n in driver docs.
- Elaborate the functionality of different selection rectangles in driver
documentation. This may require driver changes as well.
- More detailed documentation on calculating BDS, GCD etc. sizes needed.
- Document different operation modes, and which buffer queues are relevant
in each mode. To process an image, which queues require a buffer an in
which ones is it optional?